Happy Friday everyone!
We’ve got quite a few things to go over in this edition, so with no more preamble let’s get into what’s new this past week in game development news:
In Game Events!
New Valentine’s Crates are now available! Make sure to pick up a Master three-pack for a *guaranteed* Legendary item!
Vikings, your journey brings you to the bucolic field that hosts Idunn’s Orchard. This bountiful grove grows the golden apples that provide the Aesir with their endless youth, but what if some troublesome trickster were to weave their brand of mischief on this important orchard…
Adventures and Properties for Idunn’s Orchard are out now, with the Co-op Boss and Minigame out next week!
And a final note, Crafting recipes have been released for the Amsterdam Location in Mob Wars: LCN. Check out the workshop and see what you can make!
Mobile Release Update
Next week we’ll be releasing a sizable update that will bring our mobile apps up to speed with the desktop version of some features, as well as updating Rivals management. Here’s a quick list of what’s coming next week:
- Improve Ambush/Counter functionality, including easier management for adding/removing
- Adding an alert when players are getting close to holding the maximum value of Cash/Gold ($18.44 quintilion in their Bank
- Adding a view to Quests tab that allows Leaders/Officers to check the contribution of their members
- Including video tutorials in a new section of the More menu (Mob Wars: LCN only!)
And bug fixes included in this update:
- Your opponent’s Friend count now shows under their health bar in Fight (previously showed your Friend count instead)
- Fixed an issue where Help requests on server 1 on Android devices were not posting to the in-game Social Feed.
- Improved Facebook login flow for Facebook and Android
- Improve performance on iOS with new rendering for image assets
Player Success Livestream
Next week on Wednesday, February 12 at 1:00 pm Pacific, join us on the Mob Wars: LCN fanpage (https://www.facebook.com/mobwarslcn/) for a livestream with our Player Success team going over some exciting changes coming to Mob Wars: LCN!
We'll be going over the highlights, answering questions from our fanpage and maybe giving away some prizes so make sure to swing by!
Next Week’s Admin Blitz Event
Next week, we’ll be holding an Admin Blitz in Mob Wars: LCN! If you’re around on the following date, make sure to drop by and nab some sweet cash off of some Kano folk:
Tuesday, February 11: Mob Wars: LCN server 1 @ 3:00 pm Pacific and Mob Wars: LCN server 2 @ 3:30 pm Pacific.
Frozen User Count
Lame Joke of the Week
What do you call a wizard that has run out of spells?